Tuesday, May 8, 2007

PLAY OF ENGLISH99

ACT1
Scene1
Fairy moon: Wei da li, where are you? (look around)
Wei da li: (Jumps from the other side) Dear Fairy moon. Why do you call me, “yo man?” (“Yo” is what he often says when speaking.)
Fairy moon: I bought the wrong thing. (shows the item on hand, looking troubled)
Wei da li: What thing did you buy, yo? (scratch the head, in confusion)
Fairy moon: It’s a cell phone, with plenty of functions. (shows it to audience)
Wei da li: Why don’t you like this cell phone, yo baby? (fold hands in salute and step aside and look at Fairy moom)
Fairy moon: Because it’s of no use to me.
Wei da li: It sounds cool; would you please let me have it, yo yo yo?
Fairy moon: It can be yours; however, you must use it to help other, and you must get used to its function.
Wei da li: What are the functions of this cell phone? (takes a closer look at the phone)
Fairy moon: Well, you need to study it by yourself. The only one thing I can tell you is that one who uses this cell phone should yell “on behalf of the moon, I will punish you.”(like this. Makse a pose and Wei da li does the same action with her.) Make sure the people you find are people in trouble. And do not give this cell phone to anyone who wants to do something bad or illegal. (wave her hand to say no)
Wei da li: Okay. Let’s pump it! Yo man. (The music of the cheering group flows out, and he does the actions like the members of the cheering group.)
Scene 2
(In the corridor of the school)
Drillmaster: Ha, you. Wait! (points at Jennifer)
Jennifer: What’s happened? Is anything wrong? (look around herself)
Drillmaster: Look at you! Why do you wear your skirt this way? (point at the skirt)
Jennifer: What’s wrong? (Jennifer looks at her skirt, and yells)
Drillmaster: Don’t play act. Do you think the way you dress is stylish? (talk with a despising eye)
(The class bell rings)
Drillmaster: I can forgive you this time (knock the sheets of punishing with a pen), but next time if I still see you remain the same, you should be punished. (walk away)
Scene3
(In the class)
Narrator: Jennifer sat up watching TV last night, so she cannot concentrate on what the teacher says, and she sleeps in class all day.
Mr. Brown: Jennifer. Jennifer. Jennifer. (stand on the lecturing table, voice becomes louder than the last time) (She’s still sleeping.) Wake her up. (point at the person next Jennifer)
(The classmate sitting beside her wakes her up)
Jennifer: Don’t bother me, stupid. (wave the classmate back and try to keep on sleeping)
Classmate: Jennifer, wake up. Mr. Brown is angry. (notices Mr. Brown is approaching and keep on waking up Jennifer)
Jennifer: I have told you don’t bother me or I will……(raises her head and yells back, but also sees Mr. Brown standing in front of her. Her mouth is wide-opened)
Mr. Brown: You will what (stand in front her with a serious and angry look)
Jennifer: hahahaha (stand up, scratch the head to think of a reason). I mean I will concentrate on what you, my dear teacher, say. (looks down at the desk but peeps at Mr. Brown, with a silly smile)
Narrator: Time flies! Now is time for midterm. Because Jennifer watched TV all night and didn’t review the lessons, she cannot answer the test qustions.
(Jennifer turns the sheet to the teacher)
Narrator: When Mr. Brown gives the sheet back to the students, Jennifer reads the novel happily and doesn’t notice her name is called.
Mr. Brown: Jennifer. Jennifer. Jennifer. Jennifer!!!!! (louder and angrier)
Jennifer: (Jump) What’s the matter? (look around)
Mr. Brown: How come you don’t hear me call your name? (walk to Jennifer) See! (put down the test sheet heavily) You have got 26 points for 10 times. (point at the test sheet) Please follow me to my office. I think I should tell your parents about this. (get close to Jennifer and point at her head. Jennifer wants to step back but she can’t) And bring that book to me. (points at the book hidden under the desk)
(Jennifer gives the novel to the teacher involuntarily)
Mr. Brown: Who taught you to read this kind of book? (shows the book to audience) Huh? Please come in 5 minutes after school. Otherwise, you’ll be out of this school forever. (put emphasis on “forever”, and walk back to the lecturing desk)

ACT2
Scene 1
(In the office)
Narrator: Mr. Brown reads Jennifer’s novel happily. (doesn’t notice that Jennifer comes in)
Jennifer: Mr. Brown, may I come in?
Mr. Brown: (laughs loudly) This is so funny (keeps laughing) See, his hairstyle is so unbelievable. (shows the book to audience.)
Jennifer: Gee, This is my novel. (snatches the book from Mr. Brown and looks at it with a shocked complexion)
Mr. Brown: (cough) I am going to call your parents and tell them how you have been behaving at school.
(Take up the telephone and talk to her mother)
Flower mother: Hello~(answer the phone and talk in a Taiwanese tone). This is “We are family.”
Mr. Brown: I am Jennifer’s teacher, Mr. Brown.
Flower mother: Oh! Mr. Brown.~~~~ (sound effect: Mr. Brown coffee)
Mr. Brown: Ms. Flower. I must tell you something. (talk and look at Jennifer)
Flower mother: What? Oh, I know. It must be about my daughter Jennifer. (put emphasis on Jennifer)
Mr. Brown: Yes, you are absolutely right. Well……
Flower mother: I know, I know. Jennifer is smart, diligent, and also she’s a girl with politeness. (talks with a happy and proud voice)
Mr. Brown: I know this may hard to accept; however I must tell you the truth. (seriously) Jennifer’s behavior in school has been bad for a long time.
Flower mother: How’s that possipa? (cover her mouth with one hand and looked shocked) I mean possible.
Mr. Brown: She has had done terribly on her tests. Today, once again, she read comic books in the class and slept. (Jennifer plays tricks behind him and stretches her middle finger out)
Flower mother: Jennifer. You will be dead meat. (grow angry)
Mr. Brown: I hope you can try to help with her studies and to know what she’s thinking about. (look at Jennifer, and she stands straight right away)
Flower mother: Okay. Thanks a lot, Mr. Brown. (hands up the phone)
(Jennifer goes home.)
Jennifer: I’m home. (puts down the school bag, and throws herself down on the sofa, preparing to turn on TV)
Flower mother: Jennifer, what you have done recently in school? (walks outside with an angry look, and point at Jennifer)
Jennifer: I know Mr. Brown called you this afternoon. I don’t want to explain and don’t bug me. (turn on TV without seeing her mother)
Flower: Watch yourself. No reading comic books or novels while you are in class. I command you to mop the floor all the way up all four floors. Now! (gives her a mop.)
Jennifer: Don’t talk to me like that. Why should I mop the floor? (push back)
Flower mother: Now! (give again)
Jennifer: No! (push back.) (they dance—it’s a bridge to the next play)
Flower mother: If you can’t finish it before dinner time, you won’t eat. (Mom leaves the mop on the ground, and Jennifer goes at once.)
Scene 2
Narrator: After mopping, Jennifer goes to the living room and turns on the TV.(Jennifer sits down and watches TV)
Flower mother: J~e~n~n~i~f~e~r (scream, and Jennifer jumps up from the sofa), why are you watching TV all day? (yells at Jennifer) Always watching TV! Look in the mirror, what becomes of you? (point at the mirror)
Jennifer: All day? I’ve been sitting here for a couple of minutes. That’s enough! I can’t takeanymore. (waves her hand widely)
Flower mother: Jennifer, I think I should punish you for your performance in school.
I’m going to ask you to do is take the garbage out and ponder about your behavior for a while. (point at the garbage beside the door)
Narrator: Jennifer takes the garbage out and she is extremely upset.
(The garbage truck comes playing some music.)
Garbage music: Hurry pouring garbage. Garbage~ garbage~ garbage~ (the music of The Maiden's Prayer)
Narrator: When Jennifer throws the garbage toward the garbage truck, a terrible thing happens.
(The garbage that Jennifer tosses doesn’t make it into the truck and lands stray dog.)
(The dog is angry and chases after Jennifer.)
Jennifer: (cry and run quickly around the stage) Why on earth does everything bad happen to me? (still run and raise her head to see the sky) I can’t take anymore. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. (stamps heavily on the ground, and she’s almost bitten by the dog)
(Suddenly there’s a stranger comes to Jennifer.)
(Usher’s YEAH music)
Wei da li: Yo man, what’s up? (stand in front of Jennifer and look around her)
Jennifer: Do I know you? Why should I tell you what I’m thinking about? (step away from Wei da li and look him strangely)
Wei da li: Well, yo. Even though you don’t know me, I like to help people who are in need. And I think you must be miserable. (put emphasis on “miserable”) I think I can give you a hand if you trust me. TRUST ME YOU CAN MAKE IT. (the action of the commercial)
Jennifer: It’s seems that you are nice. (get closer to Wei da li) What’s your name?
Wei da li: Follow me and say: Wei da li. (face the audience)
Jennifer: Italy?
Wei da li: No. It is wei da li.
Jennifer: Wei da li.
Wei da li: Yup. My name is Wei da li. What seems to be your problem?
Jennifer: I have problems with school and my family, which bother me a lot. (stretch one hand and then the other with a stressed look)
Wei da li: Yo man, (exaggerated, and stretch one hand on Jennifer’s shoulder) you are so lucky to meet me. I have a magic cell phone, which can help you to get through your problems. (takes out the cell phone)
Jennifer: Is it really as amazing as you say? (her face suddenly brightens)
Wei da li: Believe it or not. If you don’t want it, I’ll just give to someone else.
(start to walk away) (Jennifer runs up.)
Jennifer: I wanna give it a try. Can you show me? (plead Wei da li)
Wei da li: First, you can talk to me through this cell phone; you just push the Communicate Button. Second, you can go back to the days passed or go to the future by using the Number Button of the phone. Third, the Stop Button is so you can stop something from happening. Fourth, the Good Things Button will do something good for you. (When Wei da li introduces these functions, he points out to the audience)
Jennifer: Cool! I want to try this button. (take the phone happily)
Wei da li: By the way, the Good Things Button is a special button. When you press the button, you will lose something from yourself. Therefore, before you press this button, you must think it over. And the last one, you should always keep in mind. When you press any button, you should yell aloud “On behalf of the moon, I will punish you.” (also act it out) It’s time for me to go, good luck to you! (jump backs, and the light goes out)

ACT3
Scene1(After Jennifer comes home, she goes into her room.)Jennifer: What the hell was I in my children? (sit on the chair and look at the cell phone and think) Maybe I can try the faction of coming back. What about nineteen-thirty?(Then, she presses the Number Button; she goes back to her childhood.)
Jennifer: Wow, it was my graduating performance of the kindergarten. Look, I was standing on the stage, and my parents were sitting there. (Jennifer is on the side of the stage, looking amazingly at what is going on in the center)Flower Mother: Go ahead, my sweet heart. How beautiful and cute you are.Flower Father: You are amazing, little Jennie! (speak loudly at Jennifer)
Little Jennifer: (start to sing and dance.) La, la, la, la, la……(Jennifer’s parents platted loudly and kept taking her photographs.)
Little Tony: Mom, her cloth is so terrible. I don’t like it.
(Everyone were laughing at Little Jennifer and pointing at her stupid clothes.)Jennifer: (press on the Stop Button) I can’t believe it! (to the audience) I almost forgot this thing; I try to get rid of it. Oh! Why you two made such silly cloth for me, how embarrassed I was. (be angry and yell)
(Now, here comes a voice.)
Flower mother: Jennifer, what are you doing? Do you finish your homework?
Jennifer: Homework, homework, homework! (yell and hold her head) I hate the present condition. (walk around the room) Do I have the future? Do I? Let me take a look of myself ten years later. (take out the phone and press it again)Narrator: Jennifer feels sad and upset. When she calms down, she pushes the cell phone to go to her future….Scene2
(ten years later…)(In the office of Jennifer’s work place)
Boss: Jennifer, where are you? Where is my film? And where is my coffee? (walk around the office and be angry)
Jennifer: Here I am. (take a lot of films in haste, holding the coffee on her hand, and appears in front of her boss.) Boss: What are you doing? Do you know you delay my schedule? (start blaming on Jennifer, and point at her)
Jennifer: Sorry, boss. (look down on the ground and curl the fingers)
Boss: Next time if you do the way like today, I will fire you!
Jennifer: Yes. (helpless and tired)
Boss: Give me your plan, and you can prepare check-out. (walk out of the office)
Jennifer: Thank you.
(Jennifer leaves the office with her tired body)
Jennifer: Why should I suffer this disaster day by day? I can’t really bear. I want to change my life.
(Jennifer brings out her magic phone, and press the Good Thing Button.)
Scene3
(On Jennifer’s way home,there are many vendors and people on the street. It is noised)
Jennifer: I’m so tired today. (pat on both shoulders) I want to go home and take a shower. But before I get home, I should buy some food for my dog. (look at the vendor) There are some dog foods. Maybe I can buy from that.
(Jennifer comes in front of the vendor.)
Vendor: Ha! Pretty girl, you are so lucky. Today you are the tenth consumer that comes to my shop, so you can get the present— the dog food for free. (take out the dog food for Jennifer)
Jennifer: Really? Oh~ I’m so lucky. (hold her cheeks)
Narrator: Jennifer goes home after getting the dog food, but she finds something strange stick in her heel.
Jennifer: What is the paper cling on my heel?
(Jennifer takes up the paper)
Jennifer: A lottery ticket? Wait for me. Let me scratch it.
(Jennifer scratches the sliver coating.)
Jennifer: (yell and run around all the stage) I get one million dollars. I get one million dollars. I can’t believe the good thing really happened. (She takes the phone, and kisses it.)
Jennifer: (presses the button again) Maybe tomorrow a better thing can happen again.
(Next day)
(In the office)
Boss: (Talking to Jennifer on the daily meeting.) Jennifer, you have done a good job for our company this year, so I have decided that you will be the manager next year and I will raise your salary.Jennifer: Thank you, boss. That’s my honor. (speak with pride) Please trust me that I will do better in the future. (stretch her hand to the far distance)
Boss: Very good! Everyone should learn from Jennifer. Do you get it? (point at the employees on the scene)Everyone: (aloud) We get it!

ACT4
Scene 1
(In the dining room)
Flower mother: Jennifer, the dinner is ready. (put the last dish on the table) Come downstairs and have dinner with us. (say loudly to call Jennifer)
Flower father: Wow, it’s such a big feast. (Flower father grabs some food to eat.)
Flower mother: Hey! We should wait for Jennifer. (pat on Flower father’s hand)
(Jennifer comes down.)
Flower mother: Come and take a seat, Jennifer. (pull out a chair) It’s all of your favorite food.
Flower father: Your mom spends much time in the kitchen just because you’ll have dinner at home. Look how well she treats you!
Jennifer: Well, it’s just so so. It can’t compare with the food at the Friday’s. (sit on the chair with a cold look and take the tools for dining)
Flower mother: (a little heartbroken) That’s OK. Let’s take the dinner first.
(They all sit down and start to eat.)
Flower father: I’ve heard that you won one million dollars, and you also got a promotion, right? (put emphasis on “one million dollars ” and “promotion”)
Jennifer: Yes. What’s up? (still eating without taking a look at them)
Flower father: We’re so proud of you, my dear. You’re such a genius. (say it happily)
Flower mother: But you should also take care of yourself. Don’t be so busy with work. Your health is much more important than everything. (Jennifer’s forks falls on the table, and she is bearing)
Flower father: Your mom is right. We know you’re a busy bee, but you can still have dinner with us at home, just like today.
Jennifer: Can’t both of you have food quietly? Don’t bother me with these trivial things! (stand up suddenly and hit the table heavily)
Flower mother: Sorry, we’re just caring about you. (obviously sacred)
Jennifer: It’s not your business. (leaving the room angrily)
Flower mother: You haven’t finished…(stand up and want to recall Jennifer)
Jennifer: I would rather be hungry! (going upstairs)
Flower mother: Did I do something wrong? (put hands on the bosom)
Flower father: No, you don’t. (Flower father patted slightly on flower mom’s shoulders, trying to comfort her.)
Scene 2
Narrator: Jennifer’s business prospers and she becomes familiar with many walks of life. Some day, she is invited to join a party held by her high school classmate, Kate.
Kate: Welcome to my party. (stretch her hands) The purpose that I hold this party is to make all of my friends know each other. You can enjoy yourselves here and take it easy. Let’s enjoy the high class food that I prepare for you. Cheers! (raise her glass, and guests also raise glasses back)
Jennifer: Hi, Eric. Long time no see. (walk to Eric)
Eric: Oh, Jennifer. I don’t know you’re also here. (a little shocked)
Jennifer: I’m also on the list. (smile back)
Eric: Well, enjoy yourself. I’ve got to see another person. (look around the party)
Jennifer: Have a nice time! (Eric departs.)
(Jennifer wanders in the party.)
Jennifer: (say to herself) Why do other people have partners, and I’m the only one to be left alone? Do I make mistakes?
On the corner at this moment…
Tom: Is she Jennifer? (point at Jennifer from a far distance)
Sally: Yes. I’ve ever been in the same school as her, but I remember her grades weren’t very good. (talk with an unimportant tone)
John: Yes. She didn’t like studying very much, and she often skipped classes.
Tom: Really? What’s her job now? (take a sip and ask)
John: I happen to have a friend in the same company as her. He told me that Jennifer has earned one million dollars and got promoted recently. (say it jealously and stare at Jennifer)
Tom: What a lucky person she is! Does she get the luck from God? (raise his glass toward the sky)
Sally: What? How could that happen? She looks so stupid. (talk with an unbelievable tone, also be jealous)
John: I also doubt about it. (take another cake from the table) At first, she was only an unnecessary worker in the company, but one day the boss appointed Jennifer as a manager. (eat the cake)
Tom: Maybe she did something unknown to people from the back.
Sally: That’s possible. Or maybe she has an affair with the boss. (say it secretly to prevent others from hearing it)
John: If it’s true, I will suggest my friend to find another job. The company might be bankrupt soon.
(on another part in the party)
Jennifer: It seems that everyone is criticizing me at the back. Did I do something wrong? Or do they envy my unexpected success? (look worried and sit down)
George: You look so pale, Madam. Are you feeling good? (George walks toward her and asks politely)
Jennifer: Yes…e…no, but I just need some rest. (put her hand on the forehead)
George: Do you need something to drink? (sit beside Jennifer)
Jennifer: Brandy…e…water! Just give me a cup of water. (look uncomfortable)
George: OK, I’ll be back soon. Please stay here. (stand up)
Jennifer: Thank you, but I haven’t known your name. (look at George)
George: I’m George. (stretch one hand)
Jennifer: I am… (Jennifer suddenly faints.)
George: Madam! Madam! Help! Help! (call out loudly)
Scene 3
Doctor: Excuse me, are you Miss Jennifer Abbot’s parents? (stand in front of the procedure room, and look down on the papers in his hand)
Parents: Yes, we are. (look very worried)
Doctor: About the next matter I’m going to say, please accept it firmly. (seriously)
Flower mother: What happened to Jennifer? Please don’t scare me, doctor. (grab the doctor’s arm)
Doctor: Your daughter is still unconscious. After precise examinations, her physical condition is slowing down quickly. Besides that…
Flower father: What is the main problem? (Flower father is really worried.)
Doctor: According to my experience of many years, it might be her mental problems.
Parents: Mental problems? (be shocked and look at the doctor)
Doctor: Yes, whether she will gain consciousness or not depends on her volition. We have done our best.

ACT5
Scene 1
Narrator: Jennifer is still in a coma and lies on the bed. No matter how her parents call her urgently, her eyes are still closed.
Flower mother: (beside the bed) Please wake up, Jennifer. (hold one of Jennifer’s hand tightly) If you feel frustrated or miserable, let us know. We can help you.
Flower father: My girl, do you hear us? (touch Jennifer’s hair softly) If you wake up, I will give you anything you want, even if you want the stars in the sky.
Flower mother: I should take care of Jennifer more carefully, whether as she won’t be so sick and lie on the bed.
Flower father: It’s not just your fault. I’m also too careless.
Flower mother: If Jennifer won’t wake up any more, I don’t know how I can live in the world. (almost cry)
Flower father: Don’t say that! What we can do is pray to God. Plead Him to save our daughter.
Scene 2
Narrator: Even though Jennifer looks peaceful on the bed, she feels herself walking on an endless way.
Jennifer: Where am I? (look around) It is so dark that I can’t see anything, and I also feel cold. (Jennifer grabs both of her arms and keeps walking.)
Jennifer: Is anybody here? (When Jennifer tries to find someone, she hears somebody calling her.)
Wei da li : Jennifer…Jennifer…
Jennifer: Who? Who are you? (look around)
Wei da li: (Appear gradually) Don’t you know me,yo?
Jennifer: You … you are Wei da li! (look sruprised)
Wei da li: Yes.
Jennifer: Why are you here?
Wei da li: Yo, man. Today, I have to tell you a bad news. (seriously)
Jennifer: Oh…what happened? (in confusion)
Wei da li: That is …I must take you to the heaven. (point at the sky)
Jennifer: (scared) You want to take my life away! Why? Tell me the reason.
Wei da li: At first, I gave you the magic phone because I wanted you to use it wisely, so that you would live well. But I don’t think that you use it in a good way, and what you’ve done hurts many people. (stretch both hands) The grievance and discontent of those people let me must take you from this world. (point at Jennifer)
Jennifer: But you bring it to me voluntarily, how can you say that is my mistake? It’s unfair.
Wei da li: No matter what you want to say, when you arrive the inferno, you say to Hades. (Wei da li comes to Jennifer fast when he finishes talking, and he grabs her neck tightly.)
Jennifer: (pained) You …you
Wei da li: Don’t strive to escape from me, or you’ll be more painful. (grabs more tightly and stare at Jennifer)
Narrator: Suddenly, Jennifer finds that there is the magic phone in her packets, so she uses all of her energy to push the STOP Button. All the things stop.
Jennifer:(She sits on the ground and coughs seriously.) You are such an evil guy! (point at Wei da li) I don’t mean to make things worse and hurt people. If you haven’t brought the magic phone to me, I wouldn’t become like that. Everyone hates me, wants to kill me…(Jennifer is cry when talking)
(Suddenly, a holy flame lightens the dark road into bright. A strange person appears in the light slowly)
Jennifer: (lift up her head while crying) Who are you? Are you also going to take my life away? (step a little back while speaking)Fairy moon: My dear Jennifer, don’t be so afraid of me. Look at me; you must know me from your childhood. (get closer to Jennifer and look gentle)Jennifer: You…you are Fairy moon! (look surprised)Fairy moon: That’s right. Jennifer: Please save me, dear Fairy moon! (grab Fairy moon’s hands) I’m not intended to hurt my friend and family. Why I become like this way is caused by the cell phone that Wei da li gives me. (point at Wei da li and the phone)Fairy moon: Well, I ask Wei da li to give unfortunate people the cell phone, and it happens to be you. (put emphasis on “you”)Jennifer: No… it’s not true…(shake her head)Fairy moon: (walk around and say) At first, I didn’t want the cell phone, so I let Wei da li find an appropriate person to use it. And then Wei da li found out you were in trouble and gave it to you. Well, your life has been better, but it causes a consequence which can’t be recovered. All the people around you start leaving you, as well as your parents; they will go to the heaven soon. (Jennifer stands up while Fairy moon is speaking.)
Jennifer: Are there no means to remedy the situations?
Fairy moon: Things happened in this ways is against my expectations. However, you still have a last chance, if you can pay. (look at Jennifer)Jennifer: I can do everything that you want me to do, as long as you can get me out of this life.Fairy moon: Is it true? Jennifer: How dare I deceive Fairy moon, the person on behave of the moon? Please! (cross her fingers and plead Fairy moon)Fairy moon: Ok, listen: I’ll let you go back to the present time and do yourself again for experiencing the happiness and sadness in your life. And what you should pay…I will tell you before long, and you have to prepare well.Jennifer: I get it. (nod her head)Fairy moon: Great, give me the cell phone. (Jennifer turns in the cell phone)Fairy moon: You look so tired. After a good sleep, you will go back to the old times. (Fairy moon waves her hands, and Jennifer sleeps deeply.)Scene 3(Beside the bed are Jennifer and her parents. Jennifer wakes up.)
Flower mother: You finally wake up, my dear. (grab Jennifer’s hand tightly)
Jennifer: Where am I? (turn her head to look around)
Flower mother: Don’t you remember? You fainted in the party, so you are in the hospital now.
Jennifer: Mom…can you give me a cup of water?
Flower mother: Of course I can. (leave the room to take water)
Flower father: My dear daughter, do you know how we worry about you during these days? Your mom takes care of you almost without rest, so she hasn’t slept well. (walk toward the bed and touch Jennifer’s hair softly)
Jennifer: I know what you say.
Flower mother: Here comes the water. (come into the room with water)
Jennifer: Thank you, Mom. (drink the water)
Flower mother: How do you feel now? (beside the bed)
Jennifer: Much better.
Flower father: I go to call the doctor. (start to leave)
Jennifer: Not necessary, Dad. (wave hands to say no) I want to ask……what places you would like to go to. After I recover, I can take you there. I’m always so busy that I don’t have time to accompany you. (sad and regretful)
Flower mother: You don’t have to, Jennifer. As long as you can stay with us and be healthy, we would feel satisfied. (look at Jennifer warmly)
Jennifer: Oh, Mom. (hug Mom)
Flower mother: My dear. (hug Jennifer back, and then Flower father holds them from the outside.)
(light out)
Wei da li: Do you want this magic cell phone?
(throws down to the audience.)


-------- the end--------

No comments: